Lego sets that are retiring soon
LEGO - News from a Studded World
2008.03.23 07:05 LEGO - News from a Studded World
Reports, news, pics, videos, discussions and documentation from a studded world. /lego is about all things LEGO®.
2016.09.11 16:27 nerdfriend Alternative Bricks Discussion
Unofficial community about Lepin and other alternative bricks and minifigures. Please read the guides in the sidebar ("About" in mobile version).
2013.12.04 23:01 Silky__Smooth Buy, sell, swap, or give away LEGO!
Reddit's LEGO Marketplace. Advertise your LEGO products for sale, search for desired LEGO products, or make a LEGO swap with other Redditors!
2023.06.01 20:56 Severe-Working-8703 Emu wars: HG Wells edition
No one would have believed, that at the dawning of our civilisation’s birth, that we were being watched from the timeless reaches of lands far and distant from our own. No one could have dreamed that we were being scrutinised, as creatures with a telescope, that flock and gather amid streams of water; simply as the indigenous, barbaric natives of this foreign land. And yet, across the infinite blue vista, minds immeasurably superior to ours, regarded this land with envious eyes. And slowly- and surely- they drew their plans against us.
It was spring; a time for new beginnings. We had set up our communities east of the river, settling far and wide in our bountiful homeland. My mother had prepared our favoured meal of cricket acacia casserole, and we were due home to eat. We had a long day in the crimson sun; my brother and I, along with some of our friends were out playing, near the ravine down the river when we heard the sounds. They came like thunder, splitting the air in an instant and rolling away in the corridors of the heavens above us. Me and my brother both looked at each other in petrified freight, we knew that something grave and devious had begun near to the nesting ground.
The infernal cracking coming from the fields above ricocheted down into the ravines to find us, and by the time we found them, it would be too late. Running through the ravine back to the nest, my brother was racing ahead of me, urging me to hurry as I lagged behind. We had no idea what we were running too, and had half a mind to run the other way, but the fleeting streaks of crimson sun now signalling our way home, would soon come to rest in the sea, and we would be nowhere. Soon enough we reach the end of the ravine, the thunder now in front of us. My brother stopped dead; petrified and exhausted before I drew level with his tail. Coming slowly into view, an unfamiliar shimmer on the horizon reminds me of the ocean, and in a moment of terror, we saw. Our guiding star was falling- into streams of crimson blood.
It had reached dusk, on the 12th of August, and a huge mass smoke rose up from the horizon, clouding the once blue sky above the nesting ground. I could see our people flocking and running in blind fury at the commotion. My brother quicky leapt to join the mob, and I, helpless, ran behind him. As the crowds and the smoke and the sounds of misery drew closer, there came the first of the hulking machines that would bring so much chaos and calamity to our lands. A sudden fluttering in front of us which rose above our heads came to rest in my brother’s, still sprinting, torso. I was overcome with dread, as I watched him slowly, grind to a halt on the ground before me. He stayed there on the floor and I never saw him again. Then there was no time; the others had fallen behind. When I looked about, I was alone. My only hope would be that my sister, Carrie and my mother at home. I prayed that I wouldn’t arrive too late. Plumes of smoke now growing larger in front of me and I can see one of the machines, dragging with it the cloud of beautiful but disturbing gas.
The machines unleashed with them a bevy of projectiles which surged through the airwaves, dissecting our people. And as the vast hoards of our armies flanked the machine, a nightmarish fever overtook me. Drawing in line with the others marching at the machines, I catch up with Banuku- a soldier in our village militia. He drags me into the ranks, shouting.
“Be one of the crowd! But don’t reach the front!”, his eyes transfixed on the enemy armada as he pushed on through. I didn’t have time to ask him what was happening. And I would never see him again. The projectiles fluttered in constant streams, bringing down some of the flock as we pushed on towards the machine, clamouring over the mountains of dead in our wake. In the black of the night shone two luminous disks, which pierced the noir void, whitening the droves of our people, who were now boldly hurdling themselves into the forward mechanisms of the machine. And as shouts of violence and confusion rose, the fluttering stopped. There was a short pause as several slender figures emerged from the pit of the machine. And with a swinging motion, threw forth their ultimate weapon. A shout came before the rock which flew through the sky, then landed upon the ground in the centre of the crowd, and I thought I could see my mother’s face in the flash of fury and fire, that proceeded immediately after. The explosion rendered most in the vicinity a mangled, bloodied mound of flesh and feathers. But yet we pushed on. Hails of fire rained down and in the distant villages across the plains and down the rivers, we could hear more of this ungodly thunder, echoing their destruction in a taunting, reverence. I could feel a pushing from the crowds behind me, bringing with it a sense of calm and belief and hopes of revival- Kahuku, our strongest warrior proceeded on and past me towards the machine, and took his place at the front of the crowd. If Carrie was still alive, she would be here somewhere; she always fancied herself the brave one. By the time Kahuku had reached the machine, our people had gained yet another bout of energy, surging forth with a complete lack of regard for their lives and wellbeing. Suddenly, the machine began to slow, stalling to a stop before the might of Kahuku. The slender beings erupted from the machine firing shots in their retreat, and we perused them into the sunset.
“That didn’t fucking happen Marco! You were never in the war!”
“STOP GASLIGHTING ME, JANINE! LET ME HAVE MY HERITAGE!”
“It’s not heritage if you make it up you, fucktard!”, Janine had had enough of Marco’s shit, and just wanted to have a normal dinner with her parents without Marco faking his involvement in Emu history.
But Marco couldn’t resist; he is a compulsive liar and loves a good origin story.
However, made up.
submitted by Severe-Working-8703
to fiction [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 20:55 AXXXXXXXXA Ok my uncles liner had a couple small holes. Over the winter it drained down to nothing. When empty, we used this Hydrotools adhesive and I cut a couple round patches from pool liner samples form local pool store. Glued the patches on. Filled pool, 2 out of 6 patches came loose and leaked…
So today, with about 6 inches of water still in the pool with the patches still submerged, we pulled a patch off, and used like 3 big patches of flex tape. Flex tape is sticky as shit when it touches your hand, but as soon as you apply it underwater and move it a bit, it wont adhere. We did stop the main leak with 3 flex tape patches, some edges didnt adhere that great but the majority of it looks to be working. On another patch that was curled but wasnt leaking, i put 2 big flex tape patches on them. That spot, the flex tape really didnt adhere great, i can just pull it away. Hopefully some of it sticks enough to stop any potential leaks. That hydrotools glue seemed to work in some spots but completely didnt adhere to others.
So now what?
Theres 6 inches in the pool.
Do you think this is a good idea? Drain the pool. Wait a day to dry. Then would spraying clear flex seal over all the patches be a good idea?
Flex seal spray on its own wont be enough to stop a leak i i dont think. But since the patches are on, maybe spraying over them Will reinforce them. Or i can use more hydrotools glue and glob that all around the edges of the patches. Which i was going to do but he filled the pool before i did that.
We dont have access to the back side of the liner so we cant double up the flex tape or patch on the outside of the liner.
submitted by AXXXXXXXXA
to pools [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 20:55 ComplaintSharp7622 Utopia Private Messenger - ChatGPT, Unlocking Privacy, Security, and Financial Freedom
It is a fully decentralized messaging platform, is proud to announce the addition of ChatGPT, your personal assistant available 24/7 right after installing the app. ChatGPT uses artificial intelligence to answer your questions and provide helpful information in real-time.
Utopia Messenger is more than just a messaging app. It is a fully decentralized platform that puts you in control of your data and communications. With features like end-to-end encryption, anonymous accounts, and no central servers, you can communicate and collaborate with complete peace of mind. And now, with ChatGPT, you can have a personal assistant right at your fingertips.
With Utopia Messenger, you can have the power of ChatGPT in your pocket, absolutely free of cost. It is a powerful tool that can help you with a variety of tasks. Whether you need help finding a restaurant nearby, looking up the latest news, or just want to chat with a friendly virtual assistant, ChatGPT has got you covered. Plus, with Utopia Messenger’s commitment to privacy and security, you can be sure that all your conversations with ChatGPT are completely confidential.
With it you can send instant text and voice messages, transfer files, create group chats and channels, news feeds, and conduct a private discussion. A channel can be geotagged using integrated uMaps which simplifies the Utopia channel search and adds an additional security layer. As a result there is no need to use public map services which are known to collect your data to feed Big Data massives. WHAT YOU CAN DO USING UTOPIA?
While using Utopia, you can send personal messages or particulate in a group chat (both public and private), send internal uMail (email used only inside the ecosystem), send voice messages, share files with your friends, make financial transactions denominated in our own cryptocurrency called Crypton. All of this in total privacy.
Even better, while using Utopia you will be earning Cryptons through a process called mining which does not slow down your computer. There is nothing more satisfying than using your favorite software and earning simultaneously. WHY USE UTOPIA OVER OTHER SYSTEMS AND MESSENGERS?
It is important to note that Utopia is not a whitepaper, some abstract idea or statement of intent. This is a fully functional software product ready to be used. This makes Utopia a one-of-a-kind decentralized ecosystem with no true alternative or comparison. Key Privacy features of the Utopia ecosystem:
- A truly decentralized peer-to-peer ecosystem with no point of failure
- Interception-proof advanced encryption based on elliptic curves
- It cannot be banned by internet censorship
- No third-party software is involved, all tools are available within the Utopia ecosystem
- No-one collects your data such as Chat messages, Emails, IP address or Geolocation
- Local storage is encrypted by 256-bit AES protecting all of your data, history and settings
submitted by ComplaintSharp7622
to cryptostreetbets [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 20:55 tianlamian Worth pursuing small claim: "friend"/mechanic garage owner offered to help fix car, vehicle ends up flooded on their property and then they cause further body damage from failed towing
For context, after the ball joint failed initially, my plan was to fix the car and then sell it to pay off its loan. Due to the circumstances below I'm unsure how much I'll be able to sell the car for as it progressively gets into worse condition. Would it be worth pursuing a small claims case to try to recoup the lost value of the vehicle?
- 11/02/2023 - My 2001 IS300 has ball joint failure
- Mechanic garage owne"friend" (referring to as MGO) offers to tow car to their garage and to help with repairs
- MGO pre-diagnoses that the car will need a couple new parts but won't know for sure until putting it on a lift for a full diagnosis
- Week later, request for an update so I know what parts need to be ordered and how much for labor
- MGO estimates $500 but hasn't put it on the lift to check for sure
- 12/18/2023 - visit MGO shop for Christmas party, see car is still not moved
- January MGO messages about having someone interested in purchasing vehicle after it's fixed
- Followed up with asking what parts need to be ordered, offer to come help, MGO 'thumbs up' the message but didn't reply with any information or any update on when they'd look
- 02/04/2023 - friend K goes to MGO shop and offers to look at the car and help MGO move it to diagnose
- MGO tells friend K they'll let K know when they plan to diagnose (implying later the same week), MGO did not mention this directly to me
- 4/20/2023 - City hit with flash flooding, shop is in flood zone, car is completely flooded along with many others
- 4/21/2023 - I go visit to help strip and dry the car - MGO claims shop liability insurance but doesn't cover flooding
- 4/22/2023 - MGO claims plan to drain fluids out of the car(s) to test if the engines still work
- Ended up doing this for a few of the other cars on the property but not with the IS300
- 5/24/2023 - At this point me and K planned to tow the car off MGO property to take it to a different shop since the car had not been worked on/moved since the flood
- 5/28/2023 - Text MGO that K and I were going to pick up the car after I got off work, ask him to set the keys at the shop
- I have a ball joint to get the car moving
- MGO texts me during shift that they will try to get it on the lift (did not reply)
- 2:30 MGO texts me at the end of my shift that the car was moved (did not reply)
- 4:30 - text MGO that K and I are on the way with a tow truck, MGO gives me gate code
- arrive at shop, see car has new body damage since the last time I came to help dry the car
- New body damage includes:
- Front bumper had chain marks, clips were broken off and now unable to reattach straight
- Fender dented
- Passenger front and rear doors had new dents and scuffs
- Previously broken ball joint inside wheel cut through wheel when it was moved by MGO
I have text/group message logs for most of the times I asked for updates and MGO did not reply with a straight answer. I have photos of the car when it got flooded, and then after it was damaged from being moved by MGO.
submitted by tianlamian
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 20:55 ganzell how the hell do i connect 4 microphones to record on laptop.
i probably should have just come here first. i've now bought two devices that i have to return because i'm 90% sure they don't work with my equipment. but i figured i'd ask here and see if maybe there's something i'm missing that will make one of them work so i'll only have to return one.
basically, i need to record 4 different microphone inputs. it's totally fine if they all record on the same track. i did some research and i'm assuming i need an audio mixer. i bought this one
from sweetwater. when it arrived i got everything set up and no audio was coming through on the mics. my laptop/garage band doesn't even register it as a device. when i plug my headphones into the device i can hear the hum of the device but no audio. i've tested every other piece of equipment (cords, adapters, etc.) i'm using and they all work just fine.
i was assuming the audio mixer just wasn't compatible with the microphones i'm using. they're the kinda crappy tiny microphones
people use for short form video. the project i'm working on has a very small budget and the tiny microphones were a good fit because (1) cheap and (2) they look silly and add to the comedy/unseriousness of the project)
the original audio mixer i was using is 1/4 ts input (i was using adapters to connect the 3.5mm microphones to the 1/4 ts input) so i figured if i got an audio mixer that specifically had 3.5mm input, it would work. i ended up buying this one
and i was completely wrong, still doesn't work.
it had the same issue, I could hear the buzz of the mixer through headphones while it was on but no sound was coming through the microphones. at this point i even tried running the audio through my capture card just so it would pick up as a device on my laptop/garage band, but still no audio was coming through.
if the microphones are just crap and won't work with anything other than directly with my laptop/phone, that's fine but i'm just hoping there's something i can do.
i can get two microphones recording together on one track using an aux splitter so i've resorted to just ordering a 4-way aux splitter and hoping that that will work.
but incase i get that in tomorrow and it still doesn't work, i'm posting this here for general advice on how to accomplish this (in a cheap fashion, if i need to buy anything else i can't really spare anymore than $50)
also maybe some hope for either of the two audio mixers i've purchased. i know i'm gonna have to send back at least one of them, it's fine if it ends up being both of them.
submitted by ganzell
to audio [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 20:55 xx_yaroz_xx Truenas Scale SMB share empty on mac
Good afternoon. Set up a SMB share for our marketing department, who are running macs. When I go to "smb:serveMarketing" it's blank, but if I go to "smb:serveMarketing/subdir" it lists all of the files/folders. I've logged into a windows workstation with the same active directory user, and I can access all of the files/folders at "\\server\Marketing" including the DFS links.
What's weird is that another user on the same macbook can access the files in the root share fine, and she's not in any extra security groups that are used in this share.
submitted by xx_yaroz_xx
to truenas [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 20:55 AutoModerator [Download Course] Robert Kyosaki Ultimate Collection Bundle (Genkicourses.com)
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to BestCoursesAreHere [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Download Course] Robert Kyosaki Ultimate Collection Bundle
Our website: https://www.genkicourses.site/product/robert-kyosaki-ultimate-collection-bundle/ https://preview.redd.it/4oqsb6sdqa3b1.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c52d239f42a5221cec7ec528da3ee8e1026fa5ce
What’s Included in the collection?
- ABCs of Real estate investing Cashflow Quadrant Choose to be Rich ChooseRich Conspiracy of the Rich Financial Freedom Planner – Your Personal Financial Organizer Guide to Becoming Rich Without Cutting up Your Credit Cards High Performance Selling [Robert Kiyosaki, Tony robbins, T Harv Eker,Bob Proctor] How to predict the future How To Save A Fortune In Taxes [Robert kiyosaki, Tony Robbins, T Harv Eker] Increase Your Financial IQ Michael Maloney – Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver Own Your Own Corporation Real Estate Advantages Rich Dad Poor Dad audio and book Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens_ The Secrets About Money – Robert T. Kiyosaki & Sharon L. Lechter Rich Dad Secrets Of Wealth [Robert Kiyosaki, T Harv Eker, Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield] Rich Dad, Poor Dad Rich Dad’s Advisors – The ABCs of Getting Out of Debt Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing Rich Dad’s guide to Wealth Rich Dad’s how to Predict the Future Rich Dad’s Success Stories Rich Dad’s Who Took My Money Rich Dads Advisors The ABCs of Building a Business Team That Wins Rich Dads Before You Quit Your Job Rich Woman Richard Kiyosaki – Rich Dad, Poor Dad Robert Kiyosaki – 6 Steps To Becoming A Successful Real Estate Investor (AUDIO & VIDEO) Robert Kiyosaki – Before You Quit Your Job Robert Kiyosaki – Corporations Robert Kiyosaki – Freedom or Security Robert Kiyosaki – How to Find Great Investments Robert Kiyosaki – New Rules of Money Robert Kiyosaki – Real Estate Investor Business Plan Robert Kiyosaki – Retire Rich Retire Young (AUDIO) Robert Kiyosaki – Rich Dad’s Real Estate Riches Robert Kiyosaki – Rich Dad’s Secrets Of Wealth [T Harv Eker, Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield] Robert Kiyosaki – Rich Dads Guide To Investing (AUDIO) Robert Kiyosaki – Rich Kid Smart Kid Robert Kiyosaki – Sales Dogs (AUDIO) Robert Kiyosaki – The 8 Hidden Values of Network Marketing Robert Kiyosaki – The Real Book of Real Estate Robert Kiyosaki – Who Took My Money Robert Kiyosaki Cashflow 101 and 202 Robert T. Kiyosaki – 8 Lessons in Military Leadership for Entrepreneurs Sales Dogs The ABC’s Of Building a Business Team That Wins The ABC’s Of Property Management Why -A- Students Work for -C- Students Kiyosaki Live NY City Robert Kiyosaki – 60 Minutes To Getting Rich
If you're wondering why our courses are priced lower than the original prices and are feeling a bit suspicious (which is understandable), we can provide proof of the course's contents. We can provide a screenshot of the course's contents or send you a freebie, such as an introduction video or another video from the course, to prove that we do have the course. Should you wish to request proof, we kindly ask you to reach out to us.
Please be aware that our courses do not include community access. This is due to the fact that we do not have the authority to manage this feature. Despite our desire to incorporate this aspect, it is, unfortunately, unfeasible.
Explore affordable learning at Genkicourses.site
🎓! Dive into a world of quality courses handpicked just for you. Download, watch, and achieve more without breaking your budget.
2023.06.01 20:55 ProditioFinis Updates that have been made to the Reddit
Hey all since taking over a couple days ago we’ve made some good changes to the Reddit. Nothing spectacular or crazy but I think it makes the place much nicer overall and I figured I’d go ahead and list them all out for you in a quick update post.
•First off you’ve probably noticed them being quite active but I’ve brought on @Girricane to be a mod for this Reddit as they had shown good initiative in wanting to make this place better before ownership was even transferred.
•Rules of have been added to the subreddit and you can see them on the right of the main page. Nothing too draconian so I don’t imagine there will be any issues for the majority of people to follow them. Be a decent human being and you should be golden.
•We now have user flares. You can add them yourself over in the Reddit community setting on this subreddit. There is one for each class in the game with possibly more to be added if it seems necessary, if you have any suggestions go ahead and let us know.
•On a similar note we also now have post flares. While not required to post as I find that a tedious process on on other subreddits that enforce them I do highly recommend and prefer that you throw one on your post whenever you make on as it makes the community a more enjoyable and tidy place.
•A whole bunch of theming has been added from the profile icon, to banners, to color changes, to member counts, and even to most recently these wonderful nib and pin upvote and downvote icons.
•You’ll be able to see patch notes pinned as sticky at the top of the subreddit. A mod will post them as soon as they are able to so I ask just to keep things clean that other members don’t take it upon themselves to do so.
That’s pretty much it or at least all that I can remember. I thank you all for being here and helping grow this community to hopefully be a wonderful and welcoming place just like we hope the game itself will become. If you have any recommendations you can leave them in the comments below or send a mod mail to the subreddit using a button somewhere on the right. Good luck out then and slay some villains. ❤️
submitted by ProditioFinis
to InkBound [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 20:55 alfadhir-heitir [1/6/2023] Today's Cards -
Hello. This is part of an effort to deepen the connection and understanding of the Tarot, which I decided to openly share in this sub. Each day a card will be drawn, related to which Archetype to focus the study on and deepen. Then a few more will be pulled, pertaining how to expand the conscious awareness of it, how to deepen the subconscious understanding, what's the general message that must be understood and what's the missing link that'll allow further interpretation.
[Today's Card] Page of Wands
The presence of the Page of Wands is quite interesting, and resonated deeply with the general vibe of how my day is going. This guy is all about tackling challenges head on. He may not be the most skillful, nor the wisest, but his bravery is commendable, for it comes not from experience or expertise, but from pure courage and willingness to advance. It's a very heart-centered card, embodying the saying "this kid got heart".
Regarding the exploration, I feel it's deeply related to the directing of magickal power, both in ritual setting and in daily life. Truth is, everything we do can be taken as a ritual, and a ritual can be brought up from everything we do. From brushing our teeth, to taking a nightly walk, to research some topic or spend time in our hobbies, everything can become a ritual. I've done quite a bit of shadow work and emotional healing by watching TV shows. I've learned quite a lot regarding occultism from studying Maths and Physics. The inflow of cosmic energy and it's subsequent grounding is a constant. It's more about allowing it to happen and becoming aware of it than anything else.
The Page of Wands, like all pages, entails some immaturity, usually masked by a thick layer of Ego - a byproduct of said immaturity. This is the guy that'll bite more than he can chew, and plow through it even though his jaws is cramping up. Although this is somewhat commendable, and surely adds up to quite a few lessons regarding personal limits, ultimately his approach isn't exactly sustainable. Overexerting ourselves, no matter in which area, plane or form, is a sure fine way to end up feeling exhausted and burned out. Alternatively, a more balanced, sustainable approach will allow for further creative exploration, keeping the Work light and interesting, with plenty room for expansion and personal inputs.
[Expand the Light] Ten of Wands
It's curious how the Ten of Wands pops up regarding how to expand the conscious understanding of the Ten of Wands. Clearly there's something missing, considering the Page follows the Ten. It's as if the cards are advising to take a step back and really review the lessons of the Suit, with all that that entails. This particular Ten is really powerful and deep, and deeply connected to my patron deity, Odin, the Allfadhir, which isn't insignificant at all. My relationship with Odin, and with my guides in general, can be summed up as "we'll tell you how stuff works, than you figure it out how to make it work on your own". Lately there's been quite a bit of understanding how things work, which means it's time to roll up the sleeves and get them hands busy. This is also quite aligned with the general flow of today. Astrologically, this card is related to Saturn in Sagittarius, which presents the other side of the dichotomy present in the Two of Pentacles (Jupiter in Capricorn). Truth be said, the Saturn in Sagittarius association isn't as clear as the Jupiter in Capricorn one, so the pointer towards exploring the Ten a little deeper in order to get to the Page makes total sense. Regarding the Astrological setting, I'd say the main focus would be to align structures with purpose.
[Deepen the Shadow] Nine of Swords
This one has been very present lately - perhaps because of it's association with Sun in Gemini, which is the Astrological period we're living through. Either way, the message seems related to actually embracing the anxiety and worry that the Nine of Swords usually entails, and take it as an indicator of where to pour in focus next. Regarding the deck in particular, this Nine brings out the "no point fighting what is" energy contained in the Nine of Swords. I feel this is related to some inner resistance regarding some responsibilities, which usually gets tore down by the time the anxiety of not being able to come through overrides said resistance. Clearly it's time to work through this, and start working - a theme that's clearly constant in this reading. The Page of Wands in particular is very proactive, and tends to jump in before understanding the full picture. This is very far from my usual mode of function. Perhaps it's time to spend less resources figuring out what to do and embrace the process of figuring it out while doing it.
[Guiding Power] Page of Cups
The Page of Cups was a real constant yesterday, and came up in the majority of the readings I gave. I always associate this guy with creativity, but also a certain dreamlike state. Reminds me of the archetype of the daydreamer, which floats to life with their head in the clouds. There's also a certain childlike innocence to this page, specially in this deck - opposed to RWS's Page of Cup's general sly fox vibe. Curiously, it creates a clear polarity with the Page of Wands. The main focus is Fire, but the general lesson is Water. I'd say the major point here is about flow. About entering a state of acceptance regarding what's life bringing in to the table and asking in return. Only by engaging in this give-and-take, in this ebb, can we open up ourselves to what Life has to give us. Anything else will can be summed up as forms of resistance or dysfunction.
[Missing Link] Four of Swords
Ah, the quiet one. Clear indicator it's time to stop theorizing and talking the talk, and start walking the walk. I never go too long when this guy comes up. It's a card that's to be understood and contemplated, not explained and deconstructed.
In general, I'd say the reading entails a generally positive experience, with a big focus on practicality. Theory can only take us so far. Things must be practiced in order to be understood and integrated. Alternatively, practice without theory won't generate much movement. A proper balance of both is required - something I feel comes up from the dichotomy between the Pages that were drawn. Regarding the Ten, I'd say there's a really big expansion vibe, but a different kind of expansion. It feels more like re-purposing existing structures and figuring out how to adapt them to the current situation than it feels about gathering new tools and exploring new ideas. More of an horizontal movement. Regarding the Nine, the general idea is to be brutally honest regarding the excuses presented to oneself. The philosopher's trap is a real thing. We shouldn't pay mind to the justifications and explanations that our insecure ego comes up with to avoid the process of trial and error that's deeply associated with putting something to practice. Instead, it's important to understand failure as an integral part of the learning experience, and actively pursuing it - after all, it's said the greatest difference between the Master and the Apprentice is that the Master has failed more times than the Apprentice has even tried.
I hope this exploration adds some value or, at the very least, some interesting outlooks or insights. Thank you for your time. Stay True <3
submitted by alfadhir-heitir
to tarot [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 20:55 JuracekPark34 Kitten behavioral help (biting)
Forest is my foster kitten turned owned kitten. Bit of a long story but he was a singleton kitten found by the local humane society. He had diarrhea for a couple months so they were going to euthanize him (I was thankfully able to partially solve with a food change and am working on the rest with my vet). He was tested for all sorts of worms, parasites, etc. at the humane society, everything came back negative, but he was still treated as contagious. For that reason he was kept isolated, and he learned to get what he wanted through biting. Does when he’s calm or just waking up, but can’t bring himself down from being overstimulated. He’s now about 13 weeks old and I’m wondering where to go from here. He lived in my bathroom for awhile because he came with a URI. Initially any time he bit me, I would firmly say no, set him down, and leave the room. That was successful at the time however now he’s working on transitioning out of the bathroom which he loves. If he bites me while he’s out in the house and I put him back in the bathroom, it doesn’t seem to be as calming because he doesn’t want to be in there. My other cat was also a singleton, but she’s been wonderful and I never had any issues. Anyone deal with this? What are your best kitten behavioral resources or training techniques? Is there a better sub for this? I’m even happy to hire a trainer if it means correcting it while he is little! Thank you!
submitted by JuracekPark34
to CATHELP [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 20:55 NetworkCanuck New Hire Onboarding - MFA/SSPR Combined Registration via Conditional Access
I'm working on streamlining our new hire process to ensure that all new staff are registered for MFA/SSPR as soon as possible. I understand the legacy methods for this allowed for a 14 day grace period, as did Security Defaults. I plan to use Conditional Access only, but does CA allow for a grace period or will it be required the first time they log into any app (assuming the CA policy is 'Require MFA for all Cloud Apps')?
Using CA simply because I need an exclusion list for Service Accounts, etc. and it seems cleaner to just have one policy that applies to everyone, but excludes a small subset.
If CA has no grace period I suppose the only other option would be to have the Conditional Access Policy apply to a specific group, and then move the new staff into that group manually after ~14 days. Seems like a lot of manual intervention that way.
Is there a better way to automate new hire onboarding for MFA/SSPR?
submitted by NetworkCanuck
to AZURE [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 20:55 Mrgomnrd In season 5, the liars should have had to go on the run with Alison (reposting this bc I really like it)
By season 5, the show is declining. Alison is back, but they don't make the most of her character. The liars' interactions with her are limited as she is soon incarcerated. Additionally, the whole show starts feeling like it's dragging. It needs a shake up.
Instead of the ridiculous Alison is A plot, they should have had all the liars accused of Mona's murder, and all of them consequently making a run for it together. They would have to rely on Alison to lead them. This could explore Alison's life on the run over the past 2 years, and put them in new situations, as well as develop her relationship with each girl individually.
It would allow the audience to see Alison in a more sympathetic light (the core four could maybe reflect on how lonely Alison must have been, and how utterly miserable her life was) but still showcase her capabilities and survival instinct, that she managed to survive alone age 15, the network of contacts she set up.
Spencer would have to allow Alison to be the leader (as Alison knows what she's doing) and they could struggle against each other, until they eventually learn to work together in trying to work out who A is (making suspect boards etc), and become joint leaders. A would be trying to find them, and the girls would know this, so they would have to be very careful.
As they would have to get jobs, Alison and Hanna could work in the same place and this would allow for some scenes to work out their issues. As for aria and emily, maybe the 5 could have had 2 bedrooms, so those 2 would share with alison. This would allow for them to each have individual interactions.
As all 5 girls would have to get jobs, this would allow for development away from home. So we would see Aria away from ezra. The 4 would feel bad leaving their parents as the the parents would be under pressure from the police, and this is likely to upset emily the loyal one the most.
This would show the liars relying on each other more then ever. It would give new situations ( A is chasing them, having to navigate low profile, jobs etc) and most of all, they would have to cheer each other up when they would inevitably become miserable.
This would end with A finding out where they are staying, kidnapping them and taking them all to the doll house, but Alison somehow escapes. She returns to Rosewood and is immediately imprisoned until Tanner sees the video and she is released and joins with caleb and Ezra to get the girls.
Thanks for reading! So honest thoughts and opinions? Any and all feedback is welcome, I want to know what people think!
submitted by Mrgomnrd
to PrettyLittleLiars [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 20:54 NOLAblonde What is better for a ProxMox server, a server with 32 GB of DDR3 or 4 GB of DDR4?
I am setting up a ProxMox server (so to speak, they are not true servers, just some spare boxes I plan on turning into servers) for my home. Will more than likely host my Plex server and possibly a data server depending on how I end up finalizing everything, nothing super intensive. I have 2 spare boxes hanging around that I can use, one uses DDR3 and the other DDR4. I have 4 16GB sticks of the DDR3, but only 1 4GB stick of DDR4. I don't have the exact processors but you can assume the mobo with DDR3 has a more dated processor than the latter. Which would you go with?
submitted by NOLAblonde
to Proxmox [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 20:54 Talon1543 Possible to get a visa?
Hey, so I am still unsure if this is possible and didnt find something like this.
So I dont have a bachelor, I did a apprenticeship (3 years working in a company and visiting vocational school) as IT assistant manager (apprenticeships are really common in Germany) and am working as a Sysadmin right now.
My plan would be to go to japan to a language school for 2 years as soon, somewhen around next year, I would then have 3 years working experience as Systemadministrator on top of my apprenticeship.
I hope to achieve N2 in these 2 years, but will I even be able to get a working VISA approved after that, without a bachelors degree?
submitted by Talon1543
to movingtojapan [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 20:54 No-Action-9599 Campground Network Slow Speed
I've recently started getting our network taken over at the RV Park I work at. It is all UAP-AC-M's that are fed from Litebeam 5ACs. I have about 34 APs, and there are multiple hops throughout the park to extend coverage using Litebeams and LiteAP GPSs. We are having horrible speeds throughout the entire park, I have it set to limit guest clients to 5 down and 2 up, and in a lot of the park, the system can't even do that. I feel like I'm treading water and I've tried everything I can think of. Let me know what you guys need to see and I'll get you screenshots and info right away. Thanks in advance!!!
submitted by No-Action-9599
to Ubiquiti [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 20:54 kavyaorganicfarm All About Organic Rajma And Its Type
| || | submitted by kavyaorganicfarm to u/kavyaorganicfarm [link] [comments]
Organic rajma, also known as organic kidney beans, is a variety of legume that is highly popular in Indian cuisine. Rajma is known for its kidney-shaped appearance and is widely used in various dishes, especially in North Indian recipes. When we refer to organic rajma, it means that the beans are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, fertilizers, or genetically modified organisms (GMOs), ensuring a more natural and sustainable product.
Here are some types of organic rajma:
- Red Kidney Beans: Red kidney beans are the most commonly found type of rajma. They have a dark red color and a mild, nutty flavor. Red kidney beans are often used in popular Indian dishes like rajma masala, where the beans are cooked with a blend of spices and served with rice or roti.
- White Kidney Beans: Also known as cannellini beans, white kidney beans have a creamy texture and a slightly milder taste compared to red kidney beans. They are often used in Italian cuisine, especially in dishes like pasta e fagioli and minestrone soup. White kidney beans can also be used in Indian recipes as a substitute for red kidney beans.
- Light Red Kidney Beans: Light red kidney beans are similar to red kidney beans in terms of appearance and taste but have a lighter red color. They are commonly used in dishes like chili, salads, and stews.
- Black Kidney Beans: Black kidney beans, also known as black rajma, are less common but gaining popularity. They have a dark, almost black color and a slightly sweet flavor. Black kidney beans are often used in Caribbean, Latin American, and Creole cuisines.
- Speckled Kidney Beans: Speckled kidney beans, also called pinto beans, have a mottled appearance with beige background color and reddish-brown speckles. They have a creamy texture and a slightly nutty flavor. Pinto beans are commonly used in Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes like refried beans and chili con carne.
When choosing organic rajma, look for certified organic products that have been verified by a reputable organic certification agency. This ensures that the beans have been produced following organic farming practices. Organic rajma is not only better for your health but also supports sustainable agriculture and protects the environment.
- How many types of rajma are there?
There are several types of rajma (kidney beans) available, each with its own unique characteristics. The specific number of types may vary depending on regional variations and culinary preferences, but here are some commonly known types of rajma:
- Red Kidney Beans: Red kidney beans are the most widely consumed and recognized type of rajma. They have a dark red color and a mild, nutty flavor.
- White Kidney Beans: Also known as cannellini beans, white kidney beans have a creamy texture and a slightly milder taste compared to red kidney beans.
- Light Red Kidney Beans: Light red kidney beans are similar to red kidney beans in terms of appearance and taste but have a lighter red color.
- Black Kidney Beans: Black kidney beans, also known as black rajma, have a dark, almost black color and a slightly sweet flavor. They are commonly used in Caribbean, Latin American, and Creole cuisines.
- Speckled Kidney Beans: Speckled kidney beans, also called pinto beans, have a mottled appearance with beige background color and reddish-brown speckles. They have a creamy texture and a slightly nutty flavor.
These are some of the most commonly found types of rajma. However, it's worth noting that regional variations and local cultivars may introduce additional varieties of kidney beans. The availability of specific types of rajma may also vary depending on the location and the market you are in.
- Which type of rajma is best?
The choice of the "best" type of rajma (kidney beans) is subjective and depends on personal preferences and the specific dish you plan to prepare. Different types of rajma have distinct flavors and textures, making them suitable for different culinary applications.
- Red kidney beans are the most commonly used and widely available type of rajma. They have a rich, nutty flavor and a robust texture that holds up well in dishes like rajma masala, soups, stews, and curries.
- White kidney beans, also known as cannellini beans, have a creamy texture and a slightly milder taste compared to red kidney beans. They work well in Italian cuisine, especially in dishes like pasta e fagioli and bean salads.
- Black kidney beans, or black rajma, have a unique sweet flavor and a firm texture. They are commonly used in Caribbean, Latin American, and Creole dishes such as rice and beans, stews, and salads.
- Speckled kidney beans, or pinto beans, have a creamy texture and a slightly nutty flavor. They are popular in Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisines, used in dishes like refried beans, chili con carne, and bean burritos.
The "best" type of rajma ultimately depends on your personal taste preferences and the specific recipe you are making. Experimenting with different types of rajma can help you discover your favorite variety for different culinary creations.
- Which type of rajma is healthy?
All types of rajma (kidney beans) offer various health benefits as they are a good source of plant-based protein, fiber, and essential nutrients. The specific health benefits may vary slightly between different types, but overall, kidney beans are a nutritious addition to your diet. Here are some general health benefits associated with rajma:
- Protein: Rajma is an excellent plant-based source of protein. Protein is essential for building and repairing tissues, supporting muscle health, and providing a feeling of fullness.
- Fiber: Rajma is rich in dietary fiber, which aids in digestion, promotes satiety, and helps maintain healthy bowel movements. Fiber is also beneficial for heart health and regulating blood sugar levels.
- Minerals: Kidney beans are a good source of minerals such as iron, potassium, magnesium, and folate. Iron is essential for oxygen transport in the body, potassium helps regulate blood pressure, magnesium supports bone health, and folate is important for cell growth and development.
- Antioxidants: Rajma contains various antioxidants, including flavonoids and phenolic compounds, which help neutralize harmful free radicals and protect the body against oxidative stress and chronic diseases.
When it comes to the specific type of rajma, the differences in their nutritional composition are relatively minor. All types of kidney beans provide similar health benefits. Therefore, you can choose any variety of rajma based on your personal preference and the flavor and texture you enjoy the most.
It's worth noting that the overall healthfulness of rajma dishes also depends on how they are prepared. Cooking methods that involve less oil and excessive salt are generally more beneficial for health. Additionally, combining rajma with other nutritious ingredients like vegetables, herbs, and spices can further enhance its nutritional profile.
- What are organic kidney beans?
Organic kidney beans, also known as organic rajma, are kidney beans that have been grown using organic farming practices. Organic farming involves the use of natural methods and techniques to cultivate crops without the use of synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), or irradiation.
Here are some key characteristics and principles of organic kidney beans:
- Soil Health: Organic kidney beans are grown in soil that is nourished and maintained using organic methods. This includes the use of organic compost, cover crops, and crop rotation to enhance soil fertility and health.
- Non-GMO: Organic kidney beans are not genetically modified. They are grown from non-GMO seeds, ensuring that the natural genetic integrity of the beans is preserved.
- Pesticide and Chemical-Free: Organic farming prohibits the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides, and chemical fertilizers. Instead, organic farmers rely on natural methods like crop rotation, companion planting, and biological pest control to manage pests and diseases.
- Environmental Sustainability: Organic farming practices prioritize environmental sustainability. They aim to minimize the impact on ecosystems, conserve biodiversity, and promote the health of the surrounding environment.
- Organic Certification: To be labeled as organic, kidney beans must meet the standards set by organic certification bodies. These certifications ensure that the beans have been produced and processed according to specific organic guidelines and regulations.
Organic kidney beans provide consumers with a choice for a more natural and sustainable option. By choosing organic products, individuals can support environmentally friendly agricultural practices, reduce exposure to synthetic chemicals, and contribute to the overall health of ecosystems.
- What is the difference between chitra rajma and red rajma?
Chitra rajma and red rajma are two popular varieties of kidney beans, each with its own distinct characteristics. Here are the main differences between chitra rajma and red rajma:
- Appearance: Chitra rajma beans have a distinct pattern on their outer skin, resembling a spotted or mottled design. This pattern sets them apart from other varieties of kidney beans. On the other hand, red rajma beans have a solid, uniform dark red color.
- Flavor and Texture: Chitra rajma beans have a slightly nutty flavor and a creamy texture. They tend to hold their shape well when cooked and have a smooth, buttery consistency. Red rajma beans, on the other hand, have a rich, nutty flavor with a slightly firmer texture. They retain their shape but can become soft and creamy when cooked for longer periods.
- Culinary Use: Chitra rajma beans are commonly used in Indian cuisine, particularly in dishes like rajma masala, where their creamy texture and unique appearance make them visually appealing. Red rajma beans are also widely used in Indian cooking and are the most commonly found variety in many regions. They are a staple ingredient in dishes like rajma chawal (kidney beans with rice) and various curries.
While the primary difference lies in their appearance and minor variations in flavor and texture, both chitra rajma and red rajma are nutritious and versatile legumes. They can be used interchangeably in recipes that call for kidney beans, depending on your personal preference and the desired visual appeal of the dish.
- Where is best rajma in India?
Rajma is a popular dish in India, and different regions have their own variations and preferences when it comes to preparing and consuming rajma. While the "best" rajma can be subjective and vary based on personal taste, there are a few regions in India that are known for their delicious rajma preparations. Here are a few notable places:
- North India: Rajma is a staple in North Indian cuisine, particularly in the states of Punjab and Himachal Pradesh. The rajma from these regions is often considered some of the best in the country. Punjabi-style rajma is known for its rich and flavorful gravy, while Himachali rajma is typically spiced with local ingredients and has a distinct taste.
- Kashmir: Kashmiri rajma, also known as Kashmiri red kidney beans, is highly regarded for its unique flavor. It is often cooked with traditional Kashmiri spices like fennel, ginger, and asafoetida, giving it a distinct taste that sets it apart from other varieties.
- Uttarakhand: In the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand, the local rajma is called "pahadi rajma" and is considered a delicacy. Pahadi rajma is known for its small size, buttery texture, and rich flavor. It is often cooked with simple, yet flavorful spices.
- Himachal Pradesh: Apart from the popular Kangra rajma, Himachal Pradesh is also known for a variety called "Chinioti rajma," named after the Chintpurni region. Chinioti rajma is smaller in size, reddish-brown in color, and has a distinct taste loved by locals.
- Jammu: Jammu is famous for its "Jammu rajma," which is known for its large size, deep red color, and rich flavor. Jammu rajma is often prepared with a blend of spices and enjoyed with steamed rice.
It's important to note that the preparation style and flavor profile of rajma can vary within regions and even among households. So, while these regions are known for their excellent rajma, you may find delicious variations and preparations in other parts of India as well.
2023.06.01 20:54 Phallus_Maximus69E My review of American Loyalist Troops 1775–84, by Osprey Publishing
American Loyalist Troops 1775–84 is a long, boring and dry compilation of every known unit of Loyalist troops in the war and whether they used red, green or blue coats. The Osprey veteran René Chartrand packs as much information as he could find to fill this 48 pages Man-at-Arms book. The resut is an endless list of unit names with a stub of one or two short paragraphs detailing basic pieces of uniform like buttons, coat facings and other memorabilia of interest only for modellers and reenactors.
It doesn't read as the usual René Chartrand book, and is clearly below his high standards. The list of units is too long and most of the information is too vague for the narrative to flow normally. The plates are okay, but nothing outstanding. In one of the good plates (E3) a ranger from Jessup's Loyal Rangers stands above a bluecoat he killed in the bush. Plate A2 has a black ex-slave of the Ethiopian Regiment with "Liberty to Slaves" written on his shirt. The rest is very repetitive and bland.
The photographs of pieces of cloth, flags and portraits are too dark and blackened to be useful. One portrait of LtCol Banastre Tarleton is well represented, which is nice. The portrait of Thayeadanegea (Joseph Brant), the Mohawk Chief, is too dark to be useful.
The loyalists are described as being a no insignificant 20% of the population in the original 13 Colonies and coming from recent migrants from Britain, public servants, landowners and businessmen with strong ties with the metropole, freed black slaves and ordinary citizens that felt the Crown would protect their rights better than "the rampaging advocates of 'Liberty,' who in practice often turned violently upon anyone who disagreed with their arguments." Since the revolutionaries were quick to seize property of those who opposed the independence, and massacred loyalist troops and hanged loyalist officers, that's not far fetched.
The main contributions of the loyalist "Tories" was to provided highly accurate intelligence, light infantry and cavalry units that placed the revolutionaries in a plain field for a larger, more powerful regular British army to maneuver and fight in the bigger battles; with many ranger and loyal regiments and legions. Without the French and the Spanish there is no way the 13 colonies would have won. The most effective loyalist units were the Butler's Rangers, the British Legion, the Loyal American Legion and the Queen's Rangers. Other units have pompous names like "Royal Fencible Americans" and "Emmerich's Chasseurs". Some units were big enough to fight in pitched battles while many others were too small to anything but understrength garrison duty. The main commands were New York, Canada and the Caribbean, all three conducting their operations independently.
This book's subject is too vast and should have been done in three volumes so each region could be explored properly, from the Canadian wilderness to the more adventuresque Caribbean fighting against the Spanish. The odyssey of United Corps of Pennsylvania & Maryland Loyalists is quite interesting, being sent to Pensacola via Jamaica, they were captured by the Spanish in Pensacola and sent as prisoners to Havana, in Cuba. Being exchanged they were sent back to New York until resettled in New Brünswick after the war.
Oddballs were French Canadian settlers who were forced into service, including with threats from conscripting two married men to each deserter, and Indians serving with the British; given that expansion into Indian lands was a major factor in the deflagration of the war it is easy to see why.
The book ends with the loyalists being ressettled as units, accompanied with their families, into British Canada. The British governament cared for them until their communities became self-sustained. Many had been persecuted and had their property seized; some were murdered. Five great fleets resettled over 35,000 loyalists and their families in Canada. A woman is mentioned as not having shed a tear during the war but being overcome by grief as, while holding her baby, she watched the ships that resettled them sail away; but doesn't really quote what she said. Page 40 depicts a draft of loyalists drawing lots for their land alongside their wives. After all lots were set, the units were disbanded. Chartrand then presents a vast bibliography and the plate details.
The mindset of those men and women really warrant further study, such as a Warrior title. Recently Osprey announced a Combat title and that's a good thing. René Chartrand ends his narrative with the words "Indeed, although the fact is largely unappreciated in present-day Canada, it was the Loyalists who brought north many of the basic political and cultural institutions that now largely define the modern nation. Like the French-Canadians they joined in their new country, the Loyalists surmounted the consequences of a lost war, and built a new and forward-looking society that preserved their ideals."
submitted by Phallus_Maximus69E
to MilitaryHistory [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 20:54 Infinideath Role Idea! Kidnapper!
It works like this.
Alignment: Neutral Chaos.
Description: Every night you don't currently have a victim you may choose to kidnap someone, making it appear as though their house and slot are empty the next day, but their name is still in the game. The victim doesnt know who kidnapped them. A message appears during the day after the abduction stating they've been kidnapped and a ransom must be paid or they'll die that night. If the kidnapper is killed or lynched, the victim is set free. The kidnap victim cannot be interacted with the day or night they're missing, except for the kidnapper killing them. Players vote during the day to "pay the ransom" or not. Majority vote decides. Ties result in no pay. If the town votes to pay, the kidnapper can choose from the yes votes for their next victim. One of the yes votes will also be role blocked at random, as they're busy that night paying the ransom on behalf of the town. The kidnapper wins by receiving 2 ransoms and leaves after winning. What do you guys think? Too good? Too bad? Needs balancing?
submitted by Infinideath
to TownofSalemgame [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 20:53 ResponsibleAge2134 The Ancient Kingdom and Luffy’s Dream
While reading Chapter 1085 something very small stuck out to me. When Lily said in her letter “Raise the flag of Dawn” it made me think of this theory.
Throughout almost the entirety of One Piece flags have been used to signify pirate crew (with the exception of the WG flag). Seeing the words “Raise the flag of Dawn” made me think of a pirate crew more than a country.
Since we have known about the Ancient Kingdom we have thought about it as a country, but what if it is just one massive pirate crew.
The beginning of Doffy’s speech about justice
backs this up by saying “Pirates are evil? Marines are just? These labels have been passed around heaven knows how many times!” With someone as knowledgeable as Doffy saying these words we can assume he knows there was at least once when pirates were good.
We also have no idea where the Ancient Kingdom was located but what if it wasn’t an island at all and was actually just a massive ship and that’s why no one knows the location.
I also believe we have seen the “Flag of Dawn” before in the story here
. I believe this is what the Dawn flag would look like because it is a sun in the center of the flag. We thought at the time that this moment was important because it signifies the burning of the WG flag but what if it actually shows the WG flag being replaced with the flag of dawn to show how the WG will be replaced again by the Dawn Pirates.
I also believe that the members of the D clan are descendents of the Dawn Pirates.
Finally to tie this to luffy’s dream I believe that luffy’s real dream is to have everyone in the world join his crew. This lines up in a few ways.
- A running gag of luffy is to ask almost everyone to join his crew, but what if it isn’t a gag.
- People have been asking for Bon Chan, Vivi, Carrot, Yamato, etc. to join the crew and they all will along with the rest of the world.
- When sabo, ace, and luffy were sharing the sake they all told each other they should join their crews. They also seem annoyed then laugh as if they are laughing at the idea that they would join his crew. Soon after luffy says his dream. What if this moment made luffy come up with his dream and that’s why those two reacted in that way.
- Read the reactions after luffy says his dream. They all line up with how each straw hat has reacted when he has asked others to join his crew. Also they all say it’s impossible and he says he has to be king of the pirates for it to happen which makes sense because…
… if you think about the title “King of the Pirates” the whole theory falls together. In the Ancient Kingdom Joyboy wasn’t just a king or a pirate he was the king of the pirates and respected around the world with his crew the Ancient Kingdom or the Dawn pirates.
Straw hat luffy will become the king of the pirates and the entire world will join him under 1 crew.
submitted by ResponsibleAge2134
to OnePiece [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 20:53 Vector5233 Extending DCMotor class ... abstract method required?!
We are doing an end-of-year project that requires control of a multi-joint arm. Our thought was to extend the DCMotor class to provide a couple of extra methods getCurrentAngle() and setAngle().
Suprisingly, the DCMotor class appears to be an interface? We get the error message "class must be declared abstract or implement the abstract method getMotorType"
I'm confused as to
(1) how we could declare objects of abstract class types, which we clearly do with such lines as
Shouldn't that raise an error at compile time?
(2) How one would implement the getMotorType method.
(3) How to work around this problem. Clearly the creators of DcMotorEx solved it, so what did they do?
submitted by Vector5233
to FTC [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 20:52 NOLAblonde What is better for a ProxMox server, a server with 32 GB of DDR3 or 4 GB of DDR4?
I am setting up a ProxMox server (so to speak, they are not true servers, just some spare boxes I plan on turning into servers) for my home. Will more than likely host my Plex server and possibly a data server depending on how I end up finalizing everything, nothing super intensive. I have 2 spare boxes hanging around that I can use, one uses DDR3 and the other DDR4. I have 4 16GB sticks of the DDR3, but only 1 4GB stick of DDR4. I don't have the exact processors but you can assume the mobo with DDR3 has a more dated processor than the latter. Which would you go with?
submitted by NOLAblonde
to homelab [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 20:52 ChillGuy047 Rules for Being robbed in your house
Listen, your house is being robbed as you read this. Follow these rules, and you will be fine. Stray from them, and unspeakable things will happen to you. But I will speak of them, just to show you how bad they truly are.
Category A: You are a child from the age span of 4-14. Follow these.
1.A: Once they first get into your house, you will get a chill down your spine no matter what. You must turn off all the lights in the house, except for the room they're in.
2.A: Now you will hear them leave the room. What you must do is get to the kitchen and open the freezer, grab the toy train (Don't worry about how it got there). Now, set the toy train on the counter and leave it there. It will protect you.
3.A: If they try to go to your room, you must get there first and hide under your bed. After they enter, you must stay silent until they leave.
4.A: By now, you understand that your guardians aren't going to wake up. But if they try to get to your parents' room you must turn on the living room tv and leave the fridge open.
5.A: Once they enter the living room, you must hide somewhere, anywhere. As long as you aren't in their direct sight. They will turn off the TV and then go to the laundry room.
6.A: You must head back to your bed as you've done all you can. You have saved your parents and yourself. Just go to sleep, and nothing will go wrong.
7.A: The previous rule is a lie. You are not safe. Go confront the visitor with a knife. The visitor can not do anything to you. You will not be hurt. Trust me.
Category B: You are older from within the age span of 15+
B.1: You have woken up to a high-pitched ringing noise that only you can hear, apparently. You have looked at your device and saw this list already open. You have one chance. Make it count.
B.2: You must look under your bed. There will be an unrecognizable, black box. Open it, and you'll find a syringe with a bottle. Fill the syringe with the substance in the bottle, and you are ready.
B.3: Run downstairs and confront them. They will not notice you. Sneak up on them and inject them with the syringe.
4: NO! Don't inject the visitor with the syringe. The previous rules were written by the visitor. The syringe will only make the visitor stronger and will be able to wreck more havoc. Trust me!
B.4: Once you have used the syringe, throw it to the side and run back to your room. Once you wake up in the morning, they will be gone, and your house will be as if nothing happened.
Consequences: 1.A: They will roam the house freely and will be able to find you easier. 2.A: If you fail to get to the kitchen, you will be found with no skin in the morning. If you fail to get the toy train out and left on the counter, you will be trapped in the freezer.
3.A: If you fail to get to your room first, you will be gut like a fish. If you fail to stay quiet, they will pull your bed off you, and they will curb stomp you on your own bed.
4.A: If you fail to distract them, your parents will be found with their throats cut open.
5.A: If you remain in their direct sight, you will get every bone in your body broken before you go braindead.
6.A: If you fail to go to bed, you will not be safe, and any of the previous consequences could happen.
7.A: TRUST ME
2.B: You must get the syringe. Otherwise, you will have no way of defeating them.
3.B: If you don't do it immediately, they will notice you and rip off every one of your limbs one by one.
4.B: If you fail to run back to your room, you will be hunted down by an immortal snail that will crawl out of their dead body. You will only be able to use your current resources. No million dollars, but the snail will always know where you are.
submitted by ChillGuy047
to Ruleshorror [link] [comments]